[Aroid-l] New Member

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] New Member
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I recently joined the IAS (about a month ago), and just found out about the forum.

I have a question,
I just ordered Zantedeschia aethiopica 'Hercules' from Kartuz Greenhouses.
I have another type of Zantedeschia that is currently growing again in a small pot. How do you care for Zantedeschia aethiopica 'Hercules'? Does it like wet soil? Moist? Dry? And what temperatures do they prefer? How about lighting? Thanks