Re: Aroid Sighting

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Sighting
  • From: "Scott Hyndman" <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 06:24:38 -0400

Jason,

Welcome back to the mainland.  Your landfall must be in a climate radically
different than Hawaii if you are seeing skunk cabbage.  As for Lemnoidea
images and information in the IAS Website genera pages, our fearless genera
leader, Wilbert, has apparently been busy with other aspects of his life (What
could possibly be more important than the genera of Araceae?), but I
understand he will be back on the job very soon.  Perhaps you could get it
started by helping us get some images and information for Albert to post there
in the mean time.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.

Regards, Scott

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 18:57:18 -0800, mossytrail wrote