Re: Dieffenbachia hoffmannii photo?

  • Subject: Re: Dieffenbachia hoffmannii photo?
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:54:27 -0600

According to all the Kew sites as well as TROPICOS there is no such species.  Can you tell us the source of the name?

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

On 2/26/2010 10:53, Carol McCarthy wrote:
Hello List,

     Can anyone point me to a good photo of Dieffenbachia hoffmannii?  I would like to see the petioles with the leaves, if possible.  I am trying to double check an ID.
     Thanks a lot for any help.

Carol.

Carol McCarthy
Greenhouse Manager