St. Louis meeting just 6 weeks away!

  • Subject: St. Louis meeting just 6 weeks away!
  • From: Zach DuFran <zdufran@wdtinc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:08:31 +0000

In just over 6 weeks there will be a wonderful full day of activities at the Missouri Botanical Gardens in St. Louis, including talks about Aroid research, growing Aroids, tours of the MOBOT grounds, tours of the research areas and equipment, and a plant/cutting swap.  Hopefully you saw the announcement and meeting agenda in your latest newsletter.  Dr. Tom Croat will be hosting the event and Joep Moenen will also be giving a talk.  Remember, you don’t have to be a member of the IAS to attend.  In fact, we are hoping to have a bunch of non-members attend.

The meeting agenda is here: http://aroid.org/midamerica

If you plan on coming, please let us know, so that we can have the right number of chairs and refreshments ready for you!

You can email me (zach@zachandchristie) or Steve Lucas (steve@exoticrainforest.com) directly to RSVP.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Zach DuFran

Aroid-L mailing list