Infection? What caused it?

  • Subject: Infection? What caused it?
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:05:38 +0100

Hello,

There are such dry fields on the oldest leaves of my Homalomena.
I send photos in large size, maybe anyone knows what might cause them.
The plant is growing in a room near a LCD TV set. May it lower the air humidity?
The temperature is always above 20C (64F), it is watered regularly.
May it be a fungus infection?
I have cut off these leaves and thrown away.
Please help.

Marek Argent