Re: missing message(s) - was aroids as medicine

  • Subject: Re: missing message(s) - was aroids as medicine
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:10:32 -0500 (CDT)

Well, sort of ... that is, I can see it now that I look for it, and I'll
send it along momentarily. For some reason I didn't get the usual e-mail
notification when it came in, and I have no idea why not. I had actually
been wondering this morning why the list was so quiet, then Steve's note
showed up so I didn't give it any more thought. There are several ways to
see and approve notes, and sometimes I use e-mail and don't check the web
interface.

Looks like a couple of others out there, too.

I'll check with my partner in crime and see if anything odd shows up in
the logs, or if there is a higher maintenance level available for the
listserver.

Steve

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Daniel Devor wrote:

> By the way, Steve M., I recently tried to post a pic of my Dracontium
> polyphyllum that is in bloom, but it never seems to have made it
> through......any ideas on why this is?

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com