Unknown Philodendrons

Hello,
I have received some plants from Ecuagenera. Some seem to be the correct species, others
not. The two plants that really disappointed me are Philodendron stenolobum and
Philodendron linnaei. Or rather not. They are not Ph. stenolobum and linnaei. I have made
some photoas of them. Could anybody tell me what they might be? The Ph stenolobum
seems to be Ph. acutatum or sagittifolium or a similar species. Photos (not too good quality):
the plant:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lengyelf/4459132675/sizes/l/in/set-72157623559426153/
the leaf blade:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lengyelf/4459913144/sizes/l/in/set-72157623559426153/
petiole:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lengyelf/4459132891/sizes/l/in/set-72157623559426153/
junction of stem and petiole:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lengyelf/4459132967/sizes/l/in/set-72157623559426153/

The plant bought as Ph. linnaei has leaf blades different from those of Ph. linnaei:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lengyelf/4459185569/sizes/l/in/set-72157623559451437/
The junction of stem and petiole looks like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lengyelf/4459992392/sizes/l/in/set-72157623559451437/

I will make more photos when they will be estabkished and gro new leaves.

Ferenc