Re: aroids as medicines including againt snake bite!

  • Subject: Re: aroids as medicines including againt snake bite!
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:07:57 EDT

Dear Steve,
The responses so far are anecdotal, which is not bad.
A most useful tool that I use almost daily:  scholar.google.com
Entering "aroid treat snakebite"  I get some useful returns, one is
this reference:
WALTER & KHANNA: CHEMISTRY OF THE AROIDS ... necrosis and destruction
of small blood vessels producing hemorrhage such as at the site of a snake bite. ...

Try looking through some of those or try different keywords
to get a different result.
Let us know what looks most interesting!