Re: aroids as medicines including againt snake bite!

  • Subject: Re: aroids as medicines including againt snake bite!
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:08:00 -0500

Sorry I am slow to begin to answer any of these.  We have been out of town for two days but I will read all of this ASAP.

Thanks for the responses.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

On 3/27/2010 10:38, John wrote:

Steve, when I lived in Guyana I was told that the juice of the stems of mucca-mucca Montrichardia arborescens stops bleeding. John.