From:  ju-bo@msn.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:01:47 +0000
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Dracontium blooming-Snake-like petiole

Dear Dan,

NICE bloom, congrats!  Not easy to get these to bloom or even to grow under
the conditions you describe!   Where did you get your original plant of

From: plantguy@zoominternet.net
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:09:43 -0400
Subject: [Aroid-l] Dracontium polyphyllum blooming

Hi All,  I jut wanted to share my enthusiasm
that after 5 years I have finally got one of my Dracontium polyphyllum
for the first time.  I'm not convinced they like the window seat they get
in my bathroom or dining room for the winter, but they muddle through and
finally rewarded me.  This genus rarely gets discussed here, but it is my
favorite amongst the tuberous aroids so what the heck :o)
I have no idea if pics can be directly imbedded, so
if that did not work I have attached the link below.
Spring is roaring in here in zone 6 so hopefully in
2 more months that tender stuff like the Dracontium can go outside for the
Gibsonia, PA

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -

Aroid-L mailing list