To plant or not to plant? Amorph's

  • Subject: To plant or not to plant? Amorph's
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

Several of my amorphs are sprouting. Should I pot them up? also, I have an am.henryi that Ive stored in soil that is sprouting. All the other am.henryi's that I stored dry are showing no sign of waking up what so ever. Would it be a good idea to pot them up? Maybe they will wake up like the one stored in soil did? The on in soil is on a plastic bag. It has only been dormant for a month and a half. It grew almost all winter for some reason. I have other amorphs that grew all winter also but just went doramnt a few days ago. Im not sure what to do with those. One is am.cirrifer and the other is am.myoserides.

Aroid-L mailing list