March IAS Newsletter is (e) mailed

  • Subject: March IAS Newsletter is (e) mailed
  • From: Albert Huntington <balberth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:27:11 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

  Just wanted to let everyone know that the March IAS Newsletter should have found its way to the inboxes of current members.  If you are missing your copy, we might not have your correct e-mail address; please let me know off-list.

  I'd also like to note that many folks still need to renew their memberships for the 2012 year.  Membership is still calendar-year based, and though we've not yet cut anyone off, if your membership year in the notification e-mail doesn't say 2012 or later, now would be the perfect time to fix that.

All the best,
Albert
huntington@aroid.org