Orange Candleflower

  • Subject: Orange Candleflower
  • From: James Waddick <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 20:56:00 -0600

Dear Aroiders,
	I got a Michigan Bulb Company catalog and wondered  why they
are still in business. Beside that, they advertised 'Orange
Candleflower" which made me visit their web site.

	Hard to tall what the foliage is like, but this is not a
flower of Arum italicum. The seed filled stems in the inset may be,
but what do you think of this mash up ?

	Also found on Holand Bulb Farms web site.		I'd
laugh if it was really funny. 	Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711