Re: Orange Candleflower

>         Hard to tall what the foliage is like, but this is not a
>flower of Arum italicum. The seed filled stems in the inset may be,
>but what do you think of this mash up ?

A rather nice colour enhanced Arum dioscoridis
perhaps?  Pretty if it were that intense, but
then I reckon they're pretty enough in reality
without the colour enhancement. <grin>

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia - USDA Zone Equivalent approx. 8/9
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C.
Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Growing an eclectic collection of plants from all
over the world including Aroids, Crocus,
Cyclamen, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Galanthus,
Irises, Liliums, Trilliums (to name but a few)
and just about anything else that doesn't move!!

Aroid-L mailing list