Re: Orange Candleflower

definitely an Arum , which I've no idea....

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5

From: James Waddick <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
To: Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:56 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Orange Candleflower

Dear Aroiders,
    I got a Michigan Bulb Company catalog and wondered  why they
are still in business. Beside that, they advertised 'Orange
Candleflower" which made me visit their web site.

    Hard to tall what the foliage is like, but this is not a
flower of Arum italicum. The seed filled stems in the inset may be,
but what do you think of this mash up ?

    http://www.michiganbulb.com/product/Orange_Candleflower/Bulbs?p=0822504&gclid=CI7ezvOl1q4CFUQUKgode2vHbw

    Also found on Holand Bulb Farms web site.        I'd
laugh if it was really funny.     Jim W.
--
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.