Re: Titan Arum #3 for RBG Melbourne - March 2015

  • Subject: Re: Titan Arum #3 for RBG Melbourne - March 2015
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:17:53 +0000 (UTC)

I think I counted 7 for Wisconsin/ Madison, but I know Huntington has had a lot, also Bonn.

The flowerings used to be so rare, I remember some friends and I flew to Florida to see Mr. Stinky bloom in 2001 (awesome!) and how shocked  I was to hear about Big Bucky blooming in my home state of Wisconsin only a month later.  We got a laugh about that, could have saved some money and stayed home.
Susan