Re: Titan Arum #3 for RBG Melbourne - March 2015

  • Subject: Re: Titan Arum #3 for RBG Melbourne - March 2015
  • From: Jeremy P <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:15:44 +1100

Hi Emily,

My pleasure and glad it is of enjoyment to someone other than just me!

Congrats on being a 5-times Titan mother too - that's a nice number of notches on the belt. That leads me on to another slightly competitive question of wondering who has flowered the most in their care...

.... and fading away now... (March 17th update c/RBGM Facebook)