Re: madan tamang catalog

The correction is in the paragraph about Guy Gusman.

>Although I have no personal experience with this supplier, Arisaema
>expert Guy Gusman finds  both their seed and corms to be of excellent

Kill the rest of the paragraph and add

when they arrived last autumn.
But, up to now,he has not been able to verify their identity as they are
still dormant. He used  FAX (0354-54330) for communication and paid by
means of International Postal
Money Order.

Before finalizing a seed order, check with Madan because a subsequent
list indicates that
seed may be available for A. exappendiculatum and A. utile = A.
verrucosum v. utile now.