Re: Arisarum proboscideum

Thanks Nina et al,

My plants were wintered indoors and thus zone is not a major concern
(although I'm thrilled to hear that you are successful with A. proboscideum
in 4B; it should do just fine here then (4B-5A). This is the coldest I've
heard it will take; most catalogues suggest 6-7!). I just expected that
indoors, I'd have seen something by now. I'll wait it out as you suggest.

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.