Hello all,
         Is there someone here who would consider giving me a lesson on the
anatomical parts of an Aroid, so I can ask some edcucated questions?   I have
the opportunity to get some seeds from a bloom still on the plant and need
some advice on how to treat the seed and when to separate them from the
plant.  It's a really common variety, but I'm still excited about trying to
start some plants.  It's a beginning.  Thank you in advance,
Sue Zunino