Alvim Seidel Philodendron seeds - questions

Does anyone on the list know whether or not any of the Philodendron species
listed by Alvim Seidel (seeds) are (1) small enough for terrarium or
Wardian case growing or (2) fairly xerophytic?  I presume that giganteum
won't do, and know that selloum won't, for the first case, and wonder in
particular about saxicolum for the second case.  I might be interested in
seeds of some species which fit either category.  I've copied the list
posted by Neil Crafter below.

Brian O'Brien

PHILODENDRON              1000 seeds US$

adamantinum                15   "Angra dos Rios"           16
barryi                     25    bipinattifidum             8
colombianum                18    cordatum(oxycardium)       15
crassihyrzum               20    crassinervium              18
eichleri                   50    erubescens                 15
evansii                    25    eximium                    40
cymbispathum               20    giganteum                  40
grandifolium               40    hastatum                   15
imbe                       8     lundii                     12
mello- barretoanum         35    myrmecophyllum             35
ornatum                    20    pittieri                   30
pseudoradiatum             30    rubrinervum                15
sagittatum                 30    saxicolum                  30
selloum                    9     selloum var. Sao Paulo     12
selloum var. Uruguay       12    sellowianum                30
speciosum                  40    subhastatum                25
tuxla                      20    undulatum                  35
wendlandii                 35

--
Brian A. O'Brien, Department of Chemistry, Gustavus Adolphus College
800 West College Avenue, Saint Peter, Minnesota, U.S.A.  56082