Am. henryi Seed Germination

MJ,
This was precisely my experience with A. henryi seed.  Time to germinate
was quite long.  Possibly there is a scarification process that can be
used to speed it up(?)  Furthermore, not too long after the little
plantlets appeared they died back.  I thought I had lost them, but what
actually happened was tiny tubers had formed and were not much larger
than the seed.  Most of these little tubers are now awakening.

Most of my Amorphophallus are now awakening. Those not already in medium
have been going into medium as they show signs of life.  The first up
were the bulbifers which seems to be the case evry year.

The Am titanums are finally dormant with the exception of a couple of
plants which are refusing to sleep.