Re: Alvim Seidel Philodendron seeds - questions

Giving Alvim Siedel the benefit of the doubt - that they are
confident that they have for example 2 different sets of plants,
one made up of undulatums and one made up of eichleris, what
would give them this impression?  I would ask them, but it appears
that I can't overcome the language barrier.  Do they probably have
2 sets of identical plants and charge $35 for seeds from one group
and $50 for seeds from the other?  Perhaps one group is actually
hybrids?  The same question goes for the 6 potential varieties of
bipinnatifidum on the list and any other "duplicates".  I know
Tom Croat is looking into this and a few others mentioned that
they were doing homework of some sort - any input anyone?