Arisaema seedlings

In early January, I germinated some seeds of Arisaema dracontium (
generously obtained from Fausto Ceni).  They have been growing nicely under
lights with 2 leaves/seed, to a height of about 2 inches.

They now look like they are starting to die back.  Is this a normal time
for a first growing cycle?  Shall I begin to withold water and how long a
dormancy should I give them before starting the second growing season?  I
would like to eventually get them out of doors here in Zone 5b.  I also
have about 80 A.triphyllums beginning to germinate and it will help me to
judge their growing period also.

Thanks,

Don Martinson
dmartin@cdmas.crc.fmlh.edu