Anubias ID and help requested

Hello to all in the knowledge:
I was pointed to this site-because you are the world expert on plants.
[Q]
I recently purchased two very werid pieces of anubias which I can't
identify
This anubias looks unlike my other pieces (a.congonsis,
barteri, nana) its has very tall slender stalks (8-10" tall) with a
arrowhead shaped leaf which points up at a 45 degree angle, the bottom
of each leaf is forked and curls up to form a cup like structure. It
appears to be an anubias, but with a twist. These little projections at
the bottom point down and outward and are about 1" long.
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS PLANT
This is a drawing of the leaf

  leaf top  ------------->     x
                             x  x
                            x    x
                           x      x
                           x      x
                           x      x
   middle of leaf--------> x      x
                           x      x
                           x       x
                          x  x   x  x
                         x  x     x  x
                        x  x       x   x    bottom of knub
                      xx x    x x   x xx
                              x x
                              x x
       stem -------------- >  x x

I am positive it is an anubias. Rhizome, roots structures. Additionally
new leaves are appearing which are not the same shape-they appear to be
more of a rounded spearhead shape w/ no sign of the little flanges at
the bottom.
 Also I beleive something is
wrong w/ this anubias because the bottom of the plant (where the leaf
meets the
rhizome) is turning brown, and one leaf looks as though it is "rotting
off". ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
frank