Caladium tubers

 Greetings to All:

As many of you will remember, for the last two years I have been able to
get Caladium tubers from a grower here in Florida and have offered the
to subscribers of aroid-l.  I visited with the grower today and he
indicated that he would have an ample supply of #2 tubers and that he
would again provide these at wholesale cost.  If there are any of you
interested in having some of these plants to grow, I will again offer
them at the grower's price ($.25 cents per tuber) plus postage.  The
tubers will be shipped Priority Mail and in the past we have had very
good service.

The plants can be viewed at the address below:
http://nosferatu.cas.usf.edu/~mansell/calad/    in addition, there are a
number of tubers of the old line Florida Caladium that goes by the name
of Florida Clown.  These are the same price and a photo can be found at

http://www.vwc.edu/wwwpages/presslar/greenhouse/caladium/bicolor/bcmansel
l.htm

Since the field will be replanted about the 1st of April for next years
production, it will be necessary to have all requests in by that time.
PLEASE RESPOND TO ME DIRECTLY AND NOT TO THE LIST.  DO NOT USE YOUR
My address is:  mansell@chuma1.cas.usf.edu

Richard L. Mansell, Ph.D.        813-974-1588 (Univ.)
Professor Emeritus                  813-961-7072 (H)
Biology Department
University of South Florida       13508 Little Lake Pl.
Tampa, FL  33620                   Tampa, FL 33613-4134

In addition, the grower has offered Florida Clown