Arum italicum

Once again my plague plants are coming up all over.  If any one wants some,
I'll swap for what have you or send some postage with a mailing label to:
	Gary D. Meltzer
	113 Somerset St.
	Redwood City, CA 94062
Don't blame me if they take over your yard!

[EMAIL REPLIES TO <kathann1@tsoft.com>. REPLYING BY HITTING YOUR REPLY
BUTTON WILL SEND YOUR MESSAGE BACK TO THE AROID LIST.]