Re: Anthurium seeds

To all who asked me for seeds of Anthurium scandens var leucodendrum and A.
trinerve they were packaged up today and will be in the mail tomorrow
(monday). I had lots of the scandens so no problem there; the trinerve were
in short supply however so some of you will only get literally one or two
berries (each has about 4 seeds). Sorry about this but I do have another
spike maturing so will have more before long. They have been wrapped in damp
tissue, then in silver foil and finally in a padded envelope, this has worked
well in the past but let me know if you have any problems or dont receive
anything over the next week or so.

Best of luck germinating!
Geoffrey Kibby