Re: Anthurium macdanielii Croat, sp. nov.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthurium macdanielii Croat, sp. nov.
  • From: Betsytrips@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:59:07 -0500 (CDT)

I said Charlie found the anthurium named Willifordii. Jack Williford was the
first to seed it and he distributed the first out to the public. I did not
say that it was named anything other than 'Willifordii.' As to the
inflorescence being "so small," some are and some are not. It varies on the
same plant. Be gentle and watch, it will seed easily.