Re: Hybridizing

Perhaps I mislead you that I had attempted crosses between A. magnificum and
A.clairnervium.  What I meant to say was that the popular cross between A.
clairnervium and berriiobelenze  was denied me.  I regret that most  of my
crosses were disposed of a few years ago.  The A.magnificum -pedato cross is
still here but for some wierd reason attracts whitefly.  It is a slow grower
.  I suppose nature is telling me who really is in control.  Thanks for the
inquiry   Joe