Re: Hybridizing

How do
> we explain  the unlikely success  between  Anthuriums magnificum and
pedato
> radiatum and not the oft made cross with A.'s clairnervium and
> berriozabelensis which  has been my lot. I encourage resposible
documentation
> of attempts and sharing the information so that all can benefit.

Joe

Joe, tell us some more about your anthurium hybrid attempts or hybrids of
anything. I am also interested in hearing you expand on the above statement
about A. magnificum, A. clairinervium, berrio, and pedato.

What other species cross with A. clairnervium ? Has anyone tried?

A. magnificum and A. clairinervium are not in the same section, so they will
not necessarily cross with the same species.

Has anyone ever gotten an Anthurium from Sec. semaeophyllim to cross with
one from Sec. calomystrium?

Neil