Change in email address

  • Subject: Change in email address
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:03:43 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy All,

This is just to inform everyone that I have changed my email address from
tyerman@dynamite.com.au to ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

I'm sending this as a test of the new setup as well as a means of letting
people know to use this new email to contact me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, Irises
plus just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!

P.S.  Please note the change in my email address.