Re: Mr. Stinky pictures!

  • Subject: Re: Mr. Stinky pictures!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:41:03 -0500 (CDT)

Julius, Great! Man!

The joint's beginnin to jive!   You got me roaring.   I'll send the Master
Chef a supreme Irish Durian for his legume Hot Pot.

"Life and Death of Titan" co-starring Coco de Mer is now available on the
new IAS ENews DVDROM in Smelly Vision.   You are now IMMORTALISED Craig!
WUNDERFUL FOTOS!   How about putting the expanded story in one piece in the
new form IAS eNewsletter?

Craig, immaculate photos and presentation have been a huge pleasure and
education to me.  I  knew little about the phenomenons!   Can you keep
similar magnificent photos of , well, "other" (i.e. green and white) Aroids
coming, please?

EdyRon