Craig is everywhere !!

Craig Allen wrote:

> We have had people tell us that we were on the news in Scandinavia and
> France. I have done interviews for media in Colombia, United Kingdom, and in
> the USA for Boston, Atlanta, Kansas, Orlando, Fl. I even am getting
> recognized in the grocery store. I ready for this to be over, as good as it
> is for the Garden.

Craig,

I was travelling by train into town the other day ( Melbourne  Australia
) and I picked up one of those free local papers and guess what....yep,
an article on you
and 'Mr Stinky'.
You are far too famous now so I suggest you do what your fellow
countrymen and women do........get an agent and some minders. A stretch
limo. too ?

cheers,
       Rob.