A week or so ago I sent the message quoted below to some folks that I have
corresponded with over the past few years.  A large percentage of the
e-mails bounced.  This means that either you have changed your e-mail
address or I typed it wrong.  If you did not receive this e-mail and you
would like to be on my 'very private mailing list', send me an e-mail to
<plantnut@macconnect.com> and your on...  I need your name and e-mail
address.  If you would like to give me your full snail mail address, I will
add it to the file.  I guarantee that no one but me will ever use this list.

Another thing...  do not expect an avalanche of mail from this list...
Frankly, it will create too much work for me and I don't need that.  It
will be for special things that I have propagated.

Here is the message I sent: