Re: More on IAS Membership

  • Subject: Re: More on IAS Membership
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:40:28 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy All......

There was actually another email before this one explaining that I did not
receive any of the emails that were sent to Arisaema-L.  I have since
recovered them from the Arisaema-L archives and now know there there were
a response).

Hopefully this explanatory email will come through one of these days (when
Aroid-L gets around to it?).

I thought this was worth mentioning as many of you might be wondering why I
forwarded this email supporting the IAS when I supposedly hadn't received
an answer on arisaema-L.

So.... either it didn't get through to Aroid-L or it is on it's way
sometime (soon hopefully)

Paul Tyerman