More on IAS Membership

  • Subject: More on IAS Membership
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:50:40 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy Again folks.

here's another response that I didn't receive, detailing what the IAS does
in the way of environmental support etc.  I also think this is worth
disseminating to you all in case you haven't seen it.

To those of you who are seeing this for a second time..... my apologies for
taking up more of your time.  To the others..... More good reason for
supporting the IAS.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia