  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:49:03 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry it was Rand not Randy!  AND I'd go pale in fright and not want to
flower and fumigate you if you put me in South West sun in May even if it
was shaded a bit!    Huh!  Telling Unkl Ron about how you treat me!  From
now on I'll stop smelling like pineapple and pretend I'm a corpse flower
plant.  Twenty five years!  Am I not the World Pot Record?

Ron (Irish Soc for Protection of Pot Plants)