Re: Mr. Stinky pictures!

  • Subject: Re: Mr. Stinky pictures!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:49:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Craig and Susan,

My Peace Lily exhortations are muted in awe.  The photos of the precious
Titan are
supreme and the explanations splendid.  Tis no wonder that so many Plant
Lovers revere the large herbivore repelling, pollinator attracting miracles.
One of the most brilliant advanced products of evolution so trivialised by
symbolism that its kind was enviously named Amorphophallus by tiny membered
Man, Man prejudiced and perverted by the prudish heritage of hypocritical
Victorianism which put frocks
around grand piano legs!  We wait to see the full glory of the mid May
photos.  Even so far the story is unforgettable and captured in photos
forever.    Thanks a million from JungleWatch Ireland.