Re: Titan Watch 5/13/2001

  • Subject: Re: Titan Watch 5/13/2001
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:29:18 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Aroiders:

It was an excellent article and Picture in the Miami Herald Yesterday.
And not only the local newspaper but all the localTV newscasters have
now picked up the story of the Titan Arum at Fairchild that has bloomed
two years in a row. They all talk about how bad it smells when it
opens....It is a welcome change from all the murder and mayhem they
normally salivate over when they do a news broadcast.

Craig you're doing a great job. Keep it up.

Denis Rotolante
President IAS 2001