Re: Titan Watch 5/13/2001

  • Subject: Re: Titan Watch 5/13/2001
  • From: Jmh98law@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:39:46 -0500 (CDT)

I was really surprised to find an AP report of the Big Stinky in our local
newspaper last night. Mind you, we live in a small town of some 50,000 people
more or less in Zone 4 to 5 (depending on how close to Lake Michigan one is
located). The 45th parallel is just three miles north of our house! The
incredible interest generated by the A. titan is wonderful, and a good
testimonial to the efforts of people like Craig Allen. The coverage from
Fairchild and the coverage last year from Selby has been really wonderful.

Jeanne Hannah
Traverse City, Michigan
USDA Zone 5b

"In spite of illness, in spite of our arch enemy sorrow, one can remain alive
long after the usual date of disintegration if one is unafraid of change,
insatiable in intellectual curiosity, interested in big things, and happy in
small ways." Edith Wharton