pH and Golden Xanthosoma

  • Subject: pH and Golden Xanthosoma
  • From: George Yao <gcyao@netasia.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 21:45:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

When adding potassium hydroxide (KOH) to the GA and water mixture, you will
surely get a pH higher than 7. As you add more KOH, the pH goes higher.
With the small amount of GA needed, you'll probably not need much KOH and
your pH probably won't get over 8. It takes

All these talk of Xanthosoma reminded me of the golden Xanthosoma a friend
showed me. Since I'm not very well-versed with Xanthosoma, is it a species
or is it just a variety of a species or is it a hybrid?

George Yao <gcyao@netasia.net>
Metro-Manila, Philippines