No oops please for being POSITIVE!

  • Subject: No oops please for being POSITIVE!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:14:36 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Carol,

Worry Ye not!   I think it was good that you sent the suggestion to put
reciprocal ads in your Society and IAS and it is good that IAS Members know
my feeling.   If we have no objections we'll get on and do it.  NOT in the
next IAS Newsletter which is on the brink of being sent to the Printers!
(Please see my URGENT NOTE to AroidL TODAY about the Newsletter).   Thank
you very much for joining in response presumably to my rallying calls!

Best wishes

Ron (roniles@eircom.net)