Re: pH and Golden Xanthosoma

  • Subject: Re: pH and Golden Xanthosoma
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:28:24 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you George!  Good to make your acquaintance!   Within the IAS everyone
is much closer I feel.  A VER good time to join IAS as I will push hard for
brilliant Members Own Site for Dialogue and help with MEMBERS "shows"
instead of a quarterly "news".  The June Issue tells it all and has some
nice articles and need your reactions.  The Web Site has the Member
Application and you can pay easily by Credit Card and FAX!!!!!  Then
everything is there!

ANY Spathiphyllum I don't have I would buy or exchange if you have photos
showing size lef, and flowers.  I need to know about two weeks before you
sent to get import permit and you'd need to add cost of phytosanitary
certificate.  Within three months I expect to have over fifty forms and
hopefully FAR more.  I used to supply Dany with aroids and Marantaceae and
will be getting more stuff for him.

All the best best and thanks