Re: More Synandrospadix

  • Subject: Re: More Synandrospadix
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:28:37 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Eduardo & Julius!

As two of our experts in Brazil and from Trinidad  you are always
delightfully helping all
aroiders on Aroid L!    You do this freely.   If it was any other Group they
would charge for having you & the ever increasing IAS Web Site and other
resources. To
get even more impressive, & comprehensive with EVERY GROUP & EVERY NEED
"on-line" we need aLL Aroid-L people who are accessing the resources free to
join
IAS.......................PLEASE!

It's a leap of faith in IAS for YOU to JOIN and US to have ENOUGH MEMBERS TO
DO ALL YOU NEED AND
MORE.

Thank you Eduardo & Julius again, just one of 505(?) great Members.

So for NON-MEMBERS of Aroid L

PLEASE be enthusiastic and idealistic and become hopefully much more
fulfilled as a MEMBER OF IAS.

Now, apart from mine, let's have more existing Membership rallying calls to
WELCOME new Members.   Thanks for your kindness and appreciation too Julius
and everybody! (Everybody I've talked with in IAS is an exceptional human
being)

After the Newsletter hurricane, I wanna shut my mouth and do my OWN WORK and
see if I can go back to getting some more of "THEM" here but I'm
too ****** exhausted for a day or so.  I'll try to go quiet, difficult
because I like to see things done really well by PARTICIPATORS!   And..will
those YOUNG old
stagers in Florida who are distinguished Members still NOT "ON-LINE", for
OUR SAKES,  get out and buy a cheap
computer and get "on-line".  The IAS can't work properly or go into the
stratosphere without you with us in the shuttle.   I don't worry about
saying wrong things for GOOD, I'm one of Natures Free Spirits, and if I do a
job for folks I do it WELL and dam well try to get everybody around to join
be with me.

So, if you are line get IAS Web Site Application Form completed after taking
credit card out of wallet and then FAX

OR since YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER AND OBVIOUSLY ONLY IN THE STATES, go to
best computer shop and get "on-line" installed in your home.  Just how few
American IAS MEMBERS are NOT on-line?  It is a disgrace if World Members
can't talk with you but obviously you haven't realised!

We will assume you will do one or the other without delay.
You are only being fair to the massive goodwil that made possible Aroid L
and the whole of IAS possible, they are GREAT FOLKS!

Final action, will EVERYBODY who has joined in the past month post that they
have on Aroid L so as you can be welcomed and listed.

And for me can I have a COMPLETE LIST OF MEMBERS UP TO DATE UP TO A MONTH
AGO for the next Newsletter.  Then we can encourage anyone who we then know
isn't yet a
Member who is talking with us on Aroid L to HELP them to become so.

Join the best and potentially most influential group of Plant loving people
on the planet.   That'll sort out things positively.
IAS needs you and your energies.  The Planet can't carry passengers.  Are
YOU going to join us to STOP our bits of the Planet dying?

Love & Reverence for Life

Ron Iles Passionate Biologist, Musician and Apprentice Word Smith