Re: No oops please for being POSITIVE!

  • Subject: Re: No oops please for being POSITIVE!
  • From: Carol Ann Bonner <cadastra@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 13:18:46 -0500 (CDT)

At 11:14 AM 5/27/01 -0500, you wrote:
> I think it was good that you sent the suggestion to put
>reciprocal ads in your Society and IAS and it is good that IAS Members know
>my feeling.   If we have no objections we'll get on and do it.  NOT in the
>next IAS Newsletter which is on the brink of being sent to the Printers!

No rush here!  I'll have to create an ad for the IAS newsletter.  The AGGS
journal comes out four times a year.  The final size of the ad from IAS
should be 12.5cm x 4.7cm and should be camera-ready.  If you do graphics
yourself, you can email me the file or send me a hard copy.  If you want
help with the graphics, you can send me the info you want in the ad and I
can create an ad for you to approve.

IAS has both an EU and US membership address, isn't that right?  Both
addresses should be on the ad since, despite the "American" part of AGGS,
we have many international members - our biggest chapter is in Sweden.

Carol Ann