RE: Growing were no one has grown before. :>)

  • Subject: RE: Growing were no one has grown before. :>)
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:14:56 -0500 (CDT)

Although I don't have quite the extremes as Brian, I to grow in very similar
conditions and use 73 % shade cloth in the summer and none in the winter. I
also use 6 mil double layer of plastic with gas heat.
This year wasn't too bad but last year was really expensive. But, this is my
only hobby and I probably spend less in a year on plants than a golfer or a
race car fan.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>