unknown Amorphophallus plus Pseudodracontium

  • Subject: unknown Amorphophallus plus Pseudodracontium
  • From: "Chanrit Sinhabaedya" <siamanthus@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:22:56 -0500 (CDT)

Try to look at this  ->
http://photos.yahoo.com/chanrits

I found this attractive Amorphophallus from The Philippines last month. it
grows in shady area among lots of Alocasia heterophylla.
And another one is Pseudodracontium which I found on an Island in eastern
Thailand, they grow very close to the sea in some area as I saw, so they
might be a salt tolerant species.

Does any one here has ever seen or familiar with these

Thank you
:)
Chanrit Sinhabedya
Bangkok, Thailand.