RE: Tacca questions (off topic??)

  • Subject: RE: Tacca questions (off topic??)
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:08:00 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Michael Pascall,

thanks for your answer.

Concerning the seed set of T. chantrieri it would be of interest, if you grow a population of different genotypes or if you really get seedset after self pollination. The latter would, of course, speak against selfincompatibility and pro the male sterile status of the clone offered over here in Germany.

Dollbergen, Germany
aprrox. zone 6