Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus foliage

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus foliage
  • From: Al Wootten awootten@nrao.edu
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:13:01 -0400

Nancy,
I have several here in Virginia, but none has poked its greenery above
the ground yet...A. bulbifer is coming up however, for the first time in
ages in the Spring rather than in the Fall...
Clear skies,
Al
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)           |
|genealogy homepage  http://members.tripod.com/~astral    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |